The FLEX Program
FLEX is designed to meet the needs of adults by offering courses on an accelerated basis on evenings and weekends, and online.
For the most current versions of FLEX policies, descriptions, class schedules, and information, please visit the Spalding website.
FLEX offers degrees in:
• Accounting (BS) and Fast-Track Second Degree in Accounting* (BS) for students who already have an undergraduate degree
• Business Administration (BS, AA)
• Communication Studies (BS)
• Creative Writing (BA)
• Health Science (BS)
• Interdisciplinary Liberal Studies (BA)
• Interdisciplinary Humanities (BA)
• Interdisciplinary Social Sciences (BA)
• Nursing (BSN) via the RN to BSN Program (for licensed RNs)
• Psychology (BA)
*Spalding also offers a Fast-Track Accounting Certificate option, for students who already have a degree and are not interested in pursuing the Fast-Track second degree; this option is best for students planning on pursuing the Certified Public Accountant (CPA) designation. If a student is interested in pursuing the Certified Management Accountant (CMA) designation, he or she should still strongly consider the second degree option.
An undergraduate degree in Accounting prepares graduates to continue their studies at the graduate level. Possibilities include Spalding's Master of Science in Business Communication (MSBC).
Students may satisfy the University Studies requirements for several other Spalding undergraduate degrees (Education, Natural Science, Nursing, Occupational Therapy, and Social Work) by taking classes through the FLEX.