Change of Major | Spalding University Catalog

Change of Major

A student who has been accepted into a major but wishes to change to another major must obtain permission to declare the new major from the school responsible for that major. The student should then submit the Declaration of Major/Minor form through WebAdvisor. The Registrar's Office will then notify the discipline Chair that a major change has been requested.

The declaration of a second major or minor also must be submitted through the Declaration of Major/Minor form on WebAdvisor.

Back to Undergraduate Academic Policies