International Transcripts | Spalding University Catalog

International Transcripts

International transcripts are evaluated by an outside agency that has experience with evaluating these types of transcripts. Spalding University currently uses World Education Services (WES) to evaluate any international transcripts. In order to have international transcripts evaluated, students must submit their official transcripts and translation, if needed, directly to WES along with payment. It is the student's responsibility to pay for this evaluation. WES will, in turn, submit a final evaluation to the student with recommendations of what credit should be awarded. This evaluation is broken down by subject area and number of credit hours. Upon receiving the official WES evaluation, Spalding University will accept transfer credits for any credit that appear to be comparable to the Spalding University curriculum.

Back to Undergraduate Academic Policies