Visiting Students from Other Institutions | Spalding University Catalog

Visiting Students from Other Institutions

A student enrolled in another college or university who wishes to take courses at Spalding must submit a letter from the home institution, certifying that they are in good standing and authorizing the work to be done, to the Registrar's Office prior to the first class meeting. Such authorization must specify the course number and title, as shown in Spalding's catalog, to certify that the course will be accepted at the home college.

Back to Undergraduate Academic Policies