Substituted Courses | Spalding University Catalog

Substituted Courses

A student who is given permission to substitute another course for a required major course must receive written approval from the Dean or Chair of the academic unit providing the course. This permission must be provided to the Registrar and the designated Academic Advisor.

Any substitution for a University Studies requirement will require the written approval of the Provost.

Back to Undergraduate Academic Policies