Returning Students | Spalding University Catalog

Returning Students

A student who has previously attended Spalding University, but who has not completed a class in the last twelve (12) months, must apply for readmission through the Admissions Office. If he or she has attended another college since leaving Spalding, an official copy of the transcript* is required prior to readmission being granted. The student must have left the University in good disciplinary and financial standing to be readmitted.

* Official transcripts are those sent directly to Spalding from the issuing institution. Any transcript marked "issued to student" or any transcript that is hand delivered by the student is not considered an official transcript. Faxed transcripts are not considered official transcripts.

Declaration of Previous College Attendance: Applicants must declare all previous college attendance. Applicants who fail to disclose previous college attendance on the application for admission and/or who fail to submit transcripts are subject to denial or cancellation of admission or dismissal from the University.

Back to Undergraduate Admission Policies