Admission to Undergraduate Programs
Spalding University admits students whose credentials demonstrate the potential to profit from and contribute to the undergraduate programs of the University. When possible, personal interviews and campus visits are encouraged as the best means for an applicant to learn about Spalding. Prospective students may call (502) 585-7111 for a tour of campus and a meeting with an admissions counselor. Any questions, requests for information, or application materials should be directed to the Admissions Office.
Financial Aid and Default: An applicant will not be admitted to Spalding University if he/she is in default on a federal student loan or campus based loan program (Perkins Loan or Federal Nursing Loan) and must not owe a refund on a government-sponsored loan or grant.
Residency Verification: For the purpose of determining eligibility for certain state aid grant programs, Spalding University will confirm the residency status of admitted students through the verification and review of the following (preponderance of evidence):
- Address of record, as reported on the Application for Admission;
- Photocopy of a valid state-issued Kentucky driver’s license or identification card;
- Official transcript issued by a Kentucky public or private high school showing high school graduation date;
- Evidence that the student had moved to Kentucky within the preceding 12 months and was enrolled at least half-time;
- Official transcript that the student had attended an out-of-state college within the past year and presenting evidence that he/she paid out-of-state tuition at that institution
For further information:
Back to Undergraduate Admission Policies