International applicants interested in completing their education at Spalding should contact the Admissions Office for an International Student Application. It is strongly recommended that the prospective student requests this preliminary application a year before the term in which he or she wishes to enter. In addition to the application, an application fee of $100 must be submitted. Criteria for automatic admission of international applicants include the following:
- TOFEL score of 535 (paper version), 203 (computer version), or 75 (Internet-based version) for students whose language of instruction is not English;
- Minimum composite score of 20 on their ACT and a minimum English subscore of 18;
- Minimum composite score of 950 on the SAT and a minimum of 450 on the English portion;
- A cumulative GPA of 2.50 or the equivalent of C+;
- Certified copies of "O" and/or "A" National Level Examination certification (if applicable).
International applicants must also submit a certified affidavit of financial support to the Admissions Office. Additionally, any documents in a foreign language must be evaluated by an approved credential evaluating service and furnished to Spalding University at the applicant's expense. A certified copy of those documents sent directly from another institution is acceptable.
Upon admission to the University and receipt of the $400 enrollment deposit, Spalding University will issue the student an I-20 immigration form.
Back to Undergraduate Admission Policies