Returning Students | Spalding University Catalog

Returning Students

A student who has previously attended Spalding University and has been withdrawn for at least twelve (12) months must apply for readmission through the Admissions Office. If they have attended another college since leaving Spalding, an official copy of the transcript is required prior to readmission being granted. The student must have left the University in good disciplinary and financial standing to be readmitted.

Declaration of Previous College Attendance: Applicants must declare all previous college attendance. Applicants who fail to disclose previous college attendance on the application for admission and/or fail to submit transcripts are subject to denial or cancellation of admission or dismissal from the University.

Financial Aid and Default: An applicant seeking to return will not be readmitted to Spalding University if he/she is in default on a federal student loan or campus based loan program (Perkins Loan or Federal Nursing Loan) and must not owe a refund on a government-sponsored loan or grant.

Back to Graduate Application and Admission