Back-Registration in a Course | Spalding University Catalog

Back-Registration in a Course

If a student sits in a class for which he or she is not registered, the student will not receive credit for that class and will have to re-take the class to earn credit. If a student wishes to protest this, he or she can submit the Appeal Form on the Student Portal. The registrar will confer with the Dean or Chair of the course discipline and will submit the student's appeal letter, along with any additional information gathered from the instructor, to the Provost for a decision. If the student is allowed to back-register for the course, the student will be required to pay for the entire course in full before he or she can receive his or her grades, official transcript, or diploma.

Back to Financial Policies