Course Numbering

All courses numbered 600 and above are open only to graduate students. Courses at the 500 level are graduate courses which are also open to qualified juniors and seniors. In certain special cases, upper division undergraduate courses may be taken for graduate credit with the approval of the academic advisor. A graduate student who is permitted to enroll in such undergraduate courses has the responsibility to inform the instructor of his or her graduate student standing at the first class meeting and will be expected to do additional work beyond that required for undergraduate students.